Prof. Kyaw Thet Tun
Department of Internal Medicine
M.B.,B.S (YGN), M.Med.Sc (Int.Med), D.T.C.D (Wales), Dip.Int;Med (Lond), M.R.C.P (UK)
Prof Kyaw Thet Tun is a native of Myanmar.
He finished his MBBS Degree in 1980 and received Master of Medical Science
(Internal Medicine) in 1986 from the University of Medicine (1) Yangon, Myanmar.
Prof. Kyaw Thet Tun also completed Diploma in TB and Chest Diseases with Distinctions from the University of Wales College of Medicine, United Kingdom in 1990 and received the the MRCP Certificate in 1995. In addition, he had also obtained Diploma in Internal Medicine from the Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK.
His special medical interests include:
- Management of acute and chronic general and respiratory patients, ICU
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students in general and chest medicine
- Assessment of undergraduate and postgraduate medical students in theory and clinical exams
- Evaluation of dissertations, thesis in postgraduate master and doctorate degrees.
- Drawing of curriculum in clinical years for Department of Medicine in
- Research works in general and respiratory medicine, reading papers.
Language – English, Myanmar