ABOUT US

Our flagship Pun Hlaing Hospital in Yangon is the only Joint Commission International (JCI, USA) accredited hospital in Myanmar, which is the international gold standard award for quality care and patient safety. The hospital was established in 2005 and is named after our founder U Theim Wai @Serge Pun. Our first hospital is the trusted model for our hospitals and clinics nation-wide. FMI (Yoma Group Myanmar) owns 60% and OUE Lippo Healthcare (Singapore) owns the remaining 40%.

OUR VISION

Yoma Group’s vision is to build a better Myanmar for its people, and access to international quality healthcare and wellness guidance is on our way. Yoma OUE Healthcare is our overarching virtual and physical care network to reach corporate partners and individuals. We secure scale of fair affordable treatment and care through 5-tier pricing and social impact programmes to meet the needs of patients from varying socioeconomic backgrounds. Pun Hlaing hospitals and clinics together with selected medical partners strive to provide personalised care with compassion for our people across the nation.

At Pun Hlaing Hospitals we live by our slogan CARE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE NATION.

OUR CORE VALUES

We are committed to our patient-centric care model by offering holistic healing that goes beyond physical health. The backbone is our people of which 80% of doctors and specialists are full-time with us. The model is unique in Myanmar, which traditionally follows its doctors.

Our multi-disciplinary specialist care and emergency services are available 24/7. Most of our specialist doctors are Myanmar doctors with extensive international experience. All of them have returned home with the primary purpose of improving healthcare for our people with compassion and integrity.

Our benchmarks are world class. We aim for, and reward our people for, disruptive innovation to continuously improve our care model. This mindset has earned our people several international awards for their excellence in state-of-the-art services and dedication to patient safety.

Digitalisation is core to our model which include tele medicine for national service and more affordable healthcare. Our systems are paper and filmless with electronic medical recording and a unique hub-and-spoke virtual network, which has a regulated and unified radiology ecosystem that delivers teleradiology services across our healthcare facilities in the country.

Our initiatives are a first for Myanmar and we plan to continually collaborate with healthcare providers to develop new approaches to improve Myanmar’s healthcare system while providing the best personal patient experiences.

CARE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE NATION

For more information please see www.fmi.com.mm and www.ouelh.com as well as www.yomastrategic.com

Bitnami