Corporate Health Services Partnership Program
Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital (Yangon) is an international hospital, we’re accustomed to helping patients from all over the world. Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospitals offers its internationally renowned services to larger organizations to provide quality health care for individual patients and families.
Embassies, international schools, factories, corporations all regularly take advantage of our world-class, JCI-accredited medical care. We also known from experience that healthy, energized employees or students contribute immensely to the efficiency and productivity of any organization. Our Corporate Health and Wellness program, a proven path to outcome-based program is essential for success of an organization.
To be successful there needs to be:
- A change in culture, to reduce or stop the influx of chronic diseases to minimize the financial burden and increase the productivity of the workforce;
- A change in incentive strategy with small incentives for health behavior;
- Established care programs; and
- Encourage wellness.
Based on this ethos, the components we propose include but not limited to:
- Annual Medical checkup programs
- Pre-Employment Medical Checkup
- Emergency services.
- 24 x 7 Specialists services.
- Healthcare education and Training.
- Corporate agreement and benefits program.
- Silver Ward packages.
- Cashless services for international insurance clients.